Villa For Rent In Fethiye Kayakoy

Villa For Rent In Fethiye Kayakoy
Daily Rentals, Tourism - House, Villa
RH-6457-property 70 m2 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Garage 2018 Year Built 400 m2

Villa For Rent In Fethiye Kayakoy

This Villa; Located in Kayakoy, Pictures brand new 1 Bedroom Villa with Private Pool, Private Landscaped Garden and auto park with a beautiful mountain and city view. Nice well groomed garden with BBQ facility and garden furniture where you could have unforgettable sunset family dinner. Villa has a perfect location. It is closed to everywhere. Our Villa have 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and it is maximum for 4 person.

Distance Details: to Blue Lagoon Beach 15 minutes by car, to gemiler beach 10 minutes by car, to Fethiye City Centre 10 minutes by car, to Dalaman Airport 45 minutes by car, to restaurants, bars, clubs, super markets and other things just 1000 meters by walking.

Our Villa has luxury design with all electricity equipment and furniture for your feeling relaxing like your home.

Pool & Garden Floor: Sun Terrace, Private Swimming Pool, Landscaped Private Garden, Auto Park, Living Room with Furniture, Air Conditioner,  LCD Smart Television, 

*Details of Garden and Pool Area:  Umbrellas, sunbeds, BBQ facility, Shower

*Pool Dimension: Depth: 1.50 m

* Bedroom: 1 Double Bed, Wardrobe, Nightstand, Make up Table, Air Conditioner, Sofa Bed

 Entrance Floor: Living Room with Open Plan Kitchen, Terrace.

*Details: Living Room’s Furniture, LCD Television, Dining Table and Seats (for 4 Person), Air Conditioner, Fridge, Washing Machine, Oven, Cooker Set, Kettle, Eating Set (for 6 Person), Pan, Pot, Cutlery, Toilet and Bathroom

Linen and towels provided for 4person in villa. Daily Pool Cleaning and Garden Maintenance is organising by professional team. 24 hours help line in case of emergency. 

GENERAL SERVICES AND ABOUT CLEANING

INCLUDED IN PRICE

Accommodation in Villa, Air Conditioner, 24 Hours Internet, Water, Electricity, Gas Usage, Welcome and delivering the key to villa, 24 hours help line in case of emergency, Pool and Garden Maintenance in every day, Highchairs

  • If the accommodation is on 7 Days, There is free cleaning service and changing towels, linen in middle of week

EXTRAS

Airport Transfers, Rent a Car, Daily Tours in Fethiye, Baby Cot

BOOKING

When you check the reservation dates with customer service at Mayadem Tourism Rentals and after when you want to confirm your reservation, you must be paid a deposit for guarantee reservation nearly 30 % to agency (Bank Transfer, Mail Order) you can pay another remaining balance 70 % with cash money on arrival.

Upon arrival a deposit of 200 € will be asked and returned on your departure day. (Cash money)

Our Check in time is 16:00 and check out time is 10:00. Thank you

DATESDAILY PRICES
01.03.2020 – 22.05.2020GBP 125,00
23.5.2020 – 15.06.2020GBP 135,00
16.06.2020-15.09.2020GBP 150,00
16.09.2020-30.09.2020GBP 125,00
01.10.2020 – 31.12.2020GBP 100,00

Agent Main Office

Contact

Loading...

Similar Properties

error: Content is protected !!
Open chat
Powered by